Personal Executive Assistant:
Hiring April 2019
Competent and Efficient in the following:
1. Answering calls and liaising with clients competently.
2. Delegating work in your boss's absence.
3. Planning and organizing meetings.
4. Taking action points and writing minutes.
5. Preparing papers for meetings/travel/tradeshows.
6. Conducting research.
7. Managing Social media for company.
8. Managing and reviewing filing and office systems.
9. Typing documents.
10. Sourcing and ordering stationery / office equipment.
11. Calm under pressure and capable of thinking on their feet
12. Organized, Efficient, Good Communicator, Self-motivated and meticulous.
13. IT literate and familiar with Apple devices.
14. Advanced skills in Microsoft Power Point, Word, and Excel.
15. Internet Savvy.
16. Data entry & visa consolidation.
17. Booking travel and coordinating.
18. Impecable listening skills and able to think ahead by listening to the Director on calls and what may be needed.
Asset if familiar in HR departments and/or bookkeeping or Quickbooks.